Overview: Aunty’s Beach House is Aulani’s interactive kids club for ages 3-12. Visits to Aunty’s are included in guest’s nightly rate. And all of the experiences—most complimentary—are specially designed to engage and immerse kids as they explore the culture, art and music of Hawaii—from Hawaiian storytelling to Keiki Hula lessons.
A lifelong resident of O‘ahu, Aunty is considered by locals to be a true expert on Hawaiian history and cultural traditions. She’s so beloved around Aulani, in fact, that everyone knows her simply as “Aunty.” Younger guests are welcomed to her beach house as members of her extended ‘ohana, or family.
Aunty’s Beach House is open 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily.
Complementary Activity Highlights
- Keiki Hula: Kids are invited to learn about the famous Hawaiian tradition of hula—and master a few fun moves, like an ami hip roll.
- Eruption Disruption: During hands-on science experiments with The Professor, guests ages 3 to 12 learn about island formation and more.
- Menehune Musical Mix-Up: Using clues, guests ages 3 to 12 team up for a scavenger hunt. They’ll find musical instruments—and then learn to play them.
- Stitch’s Space Goo: Stitch and The Professor have a variety of experiments that will wow kids ages 3 to 12—and they’ll even make the Professor’s secret Space Goo.
- Disney Junior Aloha!: Toddlers and their parents can start the day with dancing, crafts and cartoons. This program is available to guests during the Open House hours between 8 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Play Date at Aunty’s Beach House: The youngest Aulani guests and their families are invited to an interactive, high-energy party. Festivities include an “iron baby” diaper derby, crafting, dancing, cartoons and a special visit from a favorite Disney friend!
- 5,200-square-feet of club space
- Complimentary programs and activities
- Premium Experiences featuring enhanced storytelling, special souvenirs and more (fees apply)
- A movie room showing Disney favorites
- Wii™ and Sony PlayStation® video games
- Interactive game tables
- Hawaiian arts and crafts
- A costume closet for dress-up
- An enclosed and secure backyard, complete with play structure
- A secure check-in/check-out process
- Magical touches throughout